We are deeply committed to the health of our clients, staff, and community. With specific regard to COVID-19, we want to update you on the precautions we’ve implemented for our mutual safety. In addition to our rigorous daily cleaning, we have stepped up our sanitation and staggered the spacing of appointments to adhere to social distancing. We have put in place new procedures for our staff as well as new expectations from our guests.
- All staff members must wear masks.
- Sterilization before services: cleanse and sanitize all tools, equipment, and surface areas.
- After a treatment or service, all towels and linens are immediately removed and professionally washed. The treatment room is then disinfected completely and turned over for the next guest.
- Common areas such as retail room and bathrooms will be disinfected regularly throughout the day, as well as banisters, door handles, credit card terminals, etc.
- No employee is permitted to work if they feel unwell
We ask that you follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy environment for everyone while ensuring a pleasant and relaxing experience for you:
- We will confirm all appointments by telephone/text. If you’re at all unwell, we will help you reschedule your appointment
- We ask that our guests call when they arrive in our parking lot so that we can advise when they can enter the building to avoid waiting inside.
- Upon entering the building, we ask guests to wear a face mask unless fully vaccinated and please sanitize their hands at the front door as they check-in.
- We are screening guests for any symptoms and asking anyone unwell to remain out of the spa and reschedule.
- We have waived the cancellation fee for those who are experiencing symptoms, however, no shows will be charged.
- Please refrain from bringing in food, beverages, or any unnecessary personal belongings with you.
- Respect social distancing.
- Please pay in advance over the phone whenever possible.
- To ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable experience we ask that you refrain from bringing children to your appointment unless they are also scheduled for an appointment. If you have a child in your group getting services, they need to be accompanied by an adult the entire time they are here. We respectfully request children under 12 stay at home.
We understand that these new procedures can be frustrating to some guests, but please know we are abiding by the State of Connecticut Guidelines for Reopening Connecticut. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 203-483-3333.